- fishing rod
- Before I could tell my wife she had spent too much for the dress, she stole my thunder by asking why I spent so much for the new fishing rod.
- He jerked the fishing-rod out of the water.
- I bought a new fishing rod last Sunday.
- Dining-table is using two green white colors to decorate the having readjusted oneself to a certain extent fish jar and delicate and fragile fishing rod of centre every is a green ribbon on the fishing pole is hanging to give guest's gift or a exquisite celluloid fish or a fish filling candy to full basket.
- And a fishing pole and bait.
- In the other hand he most often had a fishing pole.
- Why don't you borrow my brother's fishing pole? He never uses it.
- With a fishing pole in his hand.
- He bought a fishing rod.
- He was given a fishing rod for his birthday.
- The fishing rod is made of split bamboo.
- This fishing rod is made of bamboo.
- Clerk; these are beginner rods.
- Don evans the president's close friend and former commerce secretary gave him a fishing rod shirt three caps and fishing bait valued at$ 208; a hardcover book "longhorn" worth$ 240; and a$ 149sweater.
- Do you stock fishing rods?