- ichthyic; piscine; blennioid
- 当今其他方面的吸引力太强, 所以戏剧舞台的观众越来越少
- There are so many counter-attractions these days that the live theatre is losing its audiences.
- 她把他解雇时, 流出了鳄鱼的眼泪（假装难过）
- She shed crocodile tears (ie pretended to be sorry) when she dismissed him from his job.
- These fish vary in weight from 3 lb to 5 lb.
- The number of fish in coastal waters has decreased.
- The next day after he had eaten the fish Jim came out in spots.
- The fish's tail fin was hurt.
- The fishermen knew that trout were out of season at that time.
- The fisherman is reeling up his line.
- One engaged in cod fishing off Newfoundland.
- Involved in or dependent on fishing.
- Have you read the story of mermaids?
- An octopus has suckers on its tentacles.
- A young pike.
- A pool alive with trout.
- A pie or turnover, especially one filled with seasoned meat or fish.