[yú wěi bǎn]
- fishplate (in railway engineering)
- This type of mc nylon is mainly used to the production of insulating clamp plate of signal system in railway station replacing original steel ones.
- When looking from the end of the fish-plate towards the centre the first bolt shall be installed with the nut on the left side of the rail.
- The tension and fatigue properties of varieties of practical fish plates and their materials were studied also.
- Provisional fish"-plates shall be fitted at insulated joint locations if needed.
- Holes provided for fishplated bolts are drilled when the plate is cold and a1mm chamfer is provided at both ends.
- For an illustration of fishplate please refer to: