- n.魔法,巫术,戏法 adj.魔术的,有魔力的,不可思议的
- The children watched the conjuror in silent wonder.
- The magician metamorphosed the frog into a prince.
- The conjuror made a few passes with his hand over the hat.
- The magician displayed his charms and potions.
- 她很会变魔术, 能从帽子里变出兔子来。
- She's very good at magic; she can conjure a rabbit out of a hat.
- This story is about sorcerers in traditional fairy-tales.
- The tree planted by the magician quickly grew to a monstrous height.
- The magician transformed the frog into a princess.
- The magician thrilled his audience with his feats of magic.
- The magician performed some astonishing tricks.
- The magician make the rabbit disappear with a wave of his wand.
- The magician is waving a magic wand.
- The magician deceived us by making us think the box was empty.
- The magician conjured a rabbit out of his hat.
- I like watching the performance of that magician.