- You can't crush twenty people into such a tiny room.
- She uses her charm to manipulate people.
- He has a lot of charm.
- 他有魅力无庸置疑, 但我仍对他没有信心。
- His charm is undeniable, but I still mistrust him.
- He's a real heart-throb.
- My husband was handsome, spontaneous and charming in his youth.
- I was commissioned to take photographs of various cosmetics so I asked the agency for two attractive models, but the ones they sent were as ugly as sin.
- He has a great deal of native intelligence, ability, charm, etc.
- An aging Romeo stepped out of the car, grey, pale and gone to seed.
- A magic spell; enchantment.
- An attractive young person.
- I know you want adventure and, be that as it may, the Foreign Legion is not as glamorous as it appears in the films.
- I thin
- He soon fell victim to her charms.
- She has a subtle charm.