- You can't crush twenty people into such a tiny room.
- 你见到的是实物, 还是鬼魂?
- Was it something substantial that you saw, or was it a ghost?
- They maintained that ghosts had no substance.
- He was hypnotized by her beauty.
- He claimed that he could make ghosts materialize.
- Do you believe in the immortality of the soul?
- The abode of righteous souls after death; heaven.
- Harry is so addicted to alcohol that he'd sell his soul for a bottle of whisky.
- She sighs deeply for no conspicuous reason, yearn, suffer and looks in the air extremely sadly. This is soul.
- And the good master, without my asking him, said, "Look at that imposing one approaching, who does not shed a single tear of pain: what majesty he still maintains down there!"
- The abode of condemned souls and devils in some religions; the place of eternal punishment for the wicked after death, presided over by Satan.
- Soon Mr.Ho will install an iron gate across the side entrance to his10-by-4-foot stall, and then he says he will be able to sleep again. But just as he is saying this, a motorist opens a car door and bangs it against the back of the kiosk and the prop
- Ah, how they made them skip and lift their heels at the very first crack of the whip!
- He thought the noise in the empty room was a ghost moving about and he was in a blue funk when I saw him.
- But to Mozart--- at that time sick, depressed, haunted by the thought of death--- the stranger seemed a messenger from the other world, bidding him write his own requiem.