- As soon as he found himself under a clear sky he shook his huge frame like a mastiff that has just escaped from a snowbank.
- A native american confederacy inhabiting new york state and originally composed of the mohawk oneida onondaga cayuga and seneca peoples known as the five nations.after1722the confederacy was joined by the tuscaroras to form the six nations.
- A family of north american indian languages of the eastern part of canada and the united states that includes cayuga mohawk oneida onondaga seneca tuscarora cherokee erie huron and wyandot.
- New zealand first leader rt hon winston peters has reiterated his call for the nz herald to cease its long running exercise in deception.
- A few stately savages in all the pomp and dignity of the primeval indian stood gazing at the spectacle.
- French-speaking people predominate in quebec.
- Before quesnay and the french economists there existed only a practice of political economy which was exercised by the state officials administrators and authors who wrote about matters of administration occupied themselves exclusively with the agriculture manufactures commerce and navigation of those countries to which they belonged without analysing the causes of wealth or taking at all into consideration the interests of the whole human race.
- On the ground problems with cost and size have limited the appeal of fuel cells but engineers are now hard at work adapting and shrinldng the technology to create nonpolluting cars and trucks.
- Their mode of producing the necessities of life unvarying from year to year could never generate such conflicts as were apparently forced on the athenians from without; it could never create an opposition of rich and poor of exploiters and exploited.
- Inspired by quesnay's tableau economique marx had attempted with tableau economique form to construct the theory of social reproduction model.
- Tenosynovitis often happens around hand and wrist and de quervain's disease is due to inflammation of the synovial sheath surrounding extensor pollicis brevis and abductor pollicis longus at the radial stuloid process level.
- Wings outstretched talons flared and ears tuned to the faintest scrabblings of a rodent hidden under winter's white carpet a snowy owl in quebec province canada prepares to pounce.
- He was a tall man over six feet high and broad in proportion and he had a bluff rough-and-ready face all roughened and redden and lined in his long travels.his eyebrows were very black and moved readily and this gave him a look of some tempt not bad you would say but quick and high.
- The professional organization is called the international association of quidditch.
- Self-abasement has become the chief cause affecting the development of students'body and mind.