- 你见到的是实物, 还是鬼魂?
- Was it something substantial that you saw, or was it a ghost?
- The ghost of Lady Margaret is supposed to haunt this chapel.
- 那鬼魂已经祛除, 不会再回来缠著你了。
- The ghost has been laid and will not return to haunt you again.
- They maintained that ghosts had no substance.
- He claimed that he could make ghosts materialize.
- In time, it became an accepted fact that the Cox brothers employed a conscientious ghost that did most of their work for them.
- An apparition of a living person that appears as a portent just before that person's death.
- Real people, not ghosts; a real problem; a film based on real life.
- He thought the noise in the empty room was a ghost moving about and he was in a blue funk when I saw him.
- Has the ghost manifested itself recently?
- Ghosts are said to stalk the castle walls.
- The ghost is the hardest thing to bring off in'hamlet '.
- Benin's fight against evil spirits with chicken rituals may endanger more people.
- Bruce willis he's a ghost.
- And then suddenly the life would go out of them and they would sit round the table looking at one another with extinct eyes like ghosts fading at cock-crow.