[guǐ zhēn cǎo]
- North american bur marigold with large flowers.
- Common bur marigold of the eastern united states.
- The flavonoids from bidens pilosa were extracted by extracting with organic solvent and isolated by sephadex-lh20column chromatography.it showed that there were more than2flavonoids in the extracts as it was identified with chemical preliminary screen or silica gel folium chromatography.the anti-tmv activities of flavonoids extracted from bidens pliosa were determined.
- Analysis of components of volatile oil from bidens pilosa l.
- The fruits have barbed bristles that readily attach themselves to anything which touches them.this makes an effective method of seed dispersal.
- Pharmacognosy identification of the ethnic medicine plant bidens poilsa l.
- It is first reported that the four communities of the weed were made of138species of weed in34familyin dry hot river valley area of nujiang yunnan.these communities make of commelina nudiflora+ bidens pilosa+ malvastrum coromandelianum for example in the tropical fruit orchard and coffee garden;