- Gods and demons
- People still have a general fear for the imaginary infernal powers.
- And paul stood in the midst of the areopagus and said men of athens I observe that in every way you very much revere your deities.
- Paul then stood up in the meeting of the areopagus and said: "men of athens! I see that in every way you are very religious.
- So paul stood in the midst of the areopagus and said "men of athens I observe that you are very religious in all respects.
- Acts17:22and paul stood in the midst of the areopagus and said men of athens I observe that in every way you very much revere your deities.
- You've got the bermuda triangle ghosts bigfoot.
- And some said what would this babbler wish to say?
- It is a demonology seems to resonate among secular and religious voters alike.
- These religious factors enabled confucianism to function as the most important doctrine for people believing in numberless gods and spirits very much alive in every aspect of social life.
- It is meant to frighten off evil spirits.
- Use of supernatural power over others through the assistance of spirits; witchcraft.