- crinkle; curly; wavy; crimp; curl
- n.皱纹 v.起皱
- n.诱迫他人当兵之人,兵贩子,卷曲,卷发 vt.诱骗别人去当兵,使卷曲,使有褶
- The black pelt of a prematurely born karakul sheep having a flat surface with wavy markings.
- Mr solomon was a wizened little man with frizzy gray hair.
- He wore an odd little sleek crisp flaxen wig setting very close to his head: which wig it is to be presumed was made of hair but which looked far more as though it were spun from filaments of silk or glass.
- A band of frizzy grey hair encircled his bald dome.
- He was broad and muscled with frizzy red hair.
- His fine-featured face and crinkly brown hair caught the light.
- She had wavy grey hair pulled back in a bun.
- Slightly curly hennaed hair.
- But the comfort was that all the company at the grand hotel of monseigneur were perfectly dressed.if the day of judgment had only been ascertained to be a dress day everybody there would have been eternally correct.
- He had wavy white hair and a monocle dangling from a ribbon.