- Horses have hooves and a long flowing mane and tail.
- Both bone meal and blood meal give mourishing value as high as that of the imported fish meat.
- Leo is afraid to move around at all fearful of what bedhead can do to their lovely mane.
- Therefore it isn't surprising that females would prefer darker manes and males would be intimidated west said.
- He is hotter than lions with lighter manes eats less in summer and produces more abnormal sperm the researchers found.
- A horsehair sofa; horsehair upholstery.
- China's bristle continues to enjoy a large sale in the international market.
- The main product includes: each kind of specification horse hair tail wool series laundering sheep original wool goat infant needle mountain lamb infant needle horse's tail lining cloth series horse's tail cloth series and so on.
- The sea nettle for example often has an orange or light brown coloring octopus jellyfish have a blue or gray tint and the lion's mane jellyfish has a golden tint to it is like its namesake.
- But the god of all grace who hath called us unto his eternal glory by christ jesus after that ye have suffered a while make you perfect stablish strengthen settle you.
- With swift strokes of a thick horse-hair brush the calligraphers covered long sheets of paper with the characters and phrases that best described their resolution often with considerable poetic licence.
- They padded the seat of the chair with horse-hair to make it soft.
- I gotta go get a mani pedi and my eyebrows waxed.
- What a fella needs is mother wit and a horse hair.
- A small brush with firm bristles used for scrubbing the hands and cleaning the fingernails.