- bang (hair)
- n.重击,突然巨响 v.发巨响,重击
- 又来了, 又是你那些时髦儿货色!
- You and your newfangled notions!
- Teenagers are very `fashion-conscious.
- She has always been surrounded with fashionable friends.
- She's a very snazzy dresser, ie She always dresses fashionably.
- He wants to give away all his modern possessions and return to nature.
- In his most recent satirical sketch Heywood sent up fashionable young women who worked for charitable causes.
- Highly aware of and responsive to what is fashionable and up-to-date.
- Being in or conforming to the prevailing or current fashion; stylish.
- Any of a breed of dogs originally developed in Europe as hunting dogs, having thick, curly hair of varying color, and classified by shoulder height into standard, miniature, and toy varieties.
- She spend a lot of money to follow the fashion.
- Change in fashion is the tax which the industry of the poor levi on the vanity of the rich.
- Fashion is gentility running away from vulgarity, and afraid of being overtake.
- Look at that trendy couple- kitted up all the latest gear!
- The business of designing, making, and selling highly fashionable, usually custom-made clothing for women.
- Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.