- high risk
- The move by eric dinallo new york state's superintendent of insurance was made amid concerns that losses by ambac mbia and other bond insurers related to their exposure to risky subprime mortgage bonds could damage their top triple-a credit ratings.
- Risk control department shall perform real-time control and quantitative analysis of risks on the margin trading carry out analysis and evaluation of the proportion bad debts concentration and account limit of high-risk accounts put forward corresponding countermeasures and issue opinions on major events including concluding a securities lending and borrowing contract approving credit line for a customer and mandatory buy-in.
- High risk op-erations may include:
- Junk bond a bond purchased for speculative purposes.they are usually rated bb or lower and they have a higher default risk.
- Mold manufacture has high risk and high affixation.
- Distribution law of "high risk and high revenue"
- Haider from the aga khan university in karachi pakistan and colleagues. "Recommended duration of treatment ranges between7and14days but this is not based on any empirical evidence.
- This fact warrants thorough follow-up of patients with high-risk bladder cancers and also whole-mount examination of the prostate after cystectomy to recognize the true incidence and extent of such tumor inolement.
- An investment that entailed high risk.
- Private investors unwilling to tolerate high levels of risk reduce this uncertainty by buying shares in blue chip companies.
- According the medium-term and terminal obstetric gestation to taking ultrasonic inspection for the sake of screening fetus monstrosity pregnant women who have high risk factors must take stated ultrasonic inspection from the twelfth week since fetation.
- While higher risk funds may be more volatile over the long-term a higher risk fund may have better potential for higher returns.
- Speculation: a high-risk investment strategy aimed at making quick substantial gains from the buying or selling of stocks currencies or other assets.
- Derivative market is a high risk market compared to spot market.
- The study in psychosomatic medicine suggests stress can be added to other factors known to increase risk.