- Upper limit.
- The government has set a wages and prices ceiling of 10%.
- Grain imports are controlled by strict quotas.
- The greatest quantity or degree reached or recorded; the upper limit of variation.
- Spanish artist miguel barcelo was commissioned by the foundation onuart on the sixtieth anniversary of the universal declaration of human rights to undertake the painting of the ceiling the most extensive work of art in the history of the united nations at the venue for the human rights council.
- The directory should be protected with highly restrictive acls.
- State guided prices refer to commodity prices and service fee rates determined by enterprises within the guidelines prescribed by the commodity price departments and the competent departments of the various people's governments at county level and above in accordance with their area of jurisdiction as stipulated by the state through the setting of a fundamental price fluctuation range a rate differential a profit rate a ceiling price and a minimum reserve price.
- Haphazard investment and unneeded development projects in energy intensive and highly polluting industries and industries with excess production capacity will be resolutely stopped and market access will be tightened and capital requirements will be increased for industries whose development is discouraged.
- The education deposit is one of the time deposit of small savings for lump-sum withdrawal with the minimum initial amount of deposit of50rmb yuan and the maximum of total capital sum of20000rmb yuan.
- The plane has an operational ceiling of50000feet.
- Ceiling price: the maximum price which may be charged regardless of what price would be reached through the natural forces of supply and demand.
- A new ceiling has recently been fixed on pay.
- Kyle: no there are maximum per diem rates.