- Gundam, Japanese animation franchise
- adj.日本的,日本人的,日语的 n.日本人,日语,日文
- n.特权,公民权 v.赋予特权,赋予公民权
- The hotel bill might run up to￡500.
- Building costs ran up to as much as NT$ 20 million.
- A solid solution of iron and up to1 percent of carbon, the chief constituent of hardened carbon tool steels.
- Maximum price differential old new crops6% but protein content simila
- In september last year the aim-quoted group acquired benham the first-day cover and collectables business from mail-order retailer flying brands for up to
- The government has been reeling from the telecoms scandal which allegedly cost it$ 39bn in potential licence revenues and forced the resignation of andimuthu raja mr maran's successor as telecoms minister in november.
- Ajinomoto a leading japanese food company with about 1.2 trillion yen in annual revenue has increased its overseas sales ratio to 31.8 percent from 22.8 percent in eight years.
- But there is still a huge shortage of skilled labour in a country that has gone through 30 years of war and has illiteracy rates of about 70 per cent and little rural electricity.
- In1954 the engel coefficient of rural residents was as high as69percent. By1998 the consumption structure of rural residents had been greatly improved with the engel coefficient decreasing to53.4percent; their cultural recreational and service expenditures had risen to25.4percent; and the proportions of accommodation and clothing expenditures were15.1percent and6.2percent respectively.
- Zno is a ii-vi compound semiconductor with a wide direct band gap of3.3ev and a hexagonal wurtzite structure.it has large exciton bingding energy of60mev and a high optical gain at room temperature which promises a very strong violet luminescence from bound excitonic emissions.
- The deposits average more than two hundred millions a day; and it dominates the call loan market on wall street and the stock market.
- "There must be provided a standard type of apparatus for determining the close flash-point to temperatures up to200of. And samples of every oil shipped for fuel purposes shall be tested by the chief engineer according to the instructions laid down to enable him to ascertain and record that the"close flash-point"of any off is not below150of."
- In the chronicle of higher education prof.paul korshin of the university of pennsylvania recently described his grievance panel as the "rhinoplasty committee" because it does "cosetic surgery" on up to500.transcripts a year.
- The lighting fixtures are focal distance is adjustable can save more than50% power and be ranged from8~ 60meters high buildings such as industrial workshop port airport high tower storeroom etc.
- A bromizated br with the br content up to67.4% and a bromizated sbr withbr content up to62.6% were prepared with the rapid anisotropic bromizing addition process byusing water as dispersing agent and adding a small amount of halo-hydrocarbons.