[gāo gēn xié]
- high-heeled shoes
- 她穿著很高的高跟鞋, 扭扭捏捏地走进房间。
- She minced into the room wearing very high heels.
- She was teetering along/about/around in very high-heeled shoes.
- Jane: Are you going to wear high- heeled shoes?
- I only wear high heels on special occasions.
- The picture shows the always elegantly dressed finance minister in stilettos and fishnet tights wielding a whip over a banker.
- "Give me some money daddy" she said pausing in the door- way and kicking her high-heels against the doorsill as if anxious to be away without more ado. "I can't very well go visiting friends without a penny in my pocket."
- Tryingto drum up businessduring fleet week
- Wear comfortable pair of shoes-there is a lot of walking to do in theme parks.no flip-flop slippers and no high heel shoes.
- Your high heels on the other hand...
- Delia was teetering around in five-inch heels.
- Well I swabbed amanda's heel points and um
- The high-heel shoes add the beautiful silk socks "some truth" in addition which mr.qian zhongshu talks about penetrate the strong weapon which kills the street lecher.
- High heels are in this season.
- Still not used to heels.
- There can hardly be a man who hasn't at some time in his life smiled at the sight of a woman shaking in a thin dress on a winter day or delicately picking her way through deep snow in high-helled shoes.