- She was a lady by birth.
- He thinks fine clothes are a mark of gentility.
- These few words fully revealed her noble quality.
- Of noble lineage.
- In a dignified, noble fashion befitting or characteristic of a lord.
- His designs were strictly honourable; that is, to rob a lady of her fortune by way of marriage.
- From a very early age the Prince was aware that he was born in the purple and was very conscious of his elevated state.
- Dignified in conduct or appearance.
- Anyone can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine mature to sympathize with a friend's success.
- He who feels above work has a mistaken idea of true nobility.
- In spite of his humble origin, he is well in with the finest people in this part of the country.
- Having or showing lofty dignity or nobility; stately.
- Instinct dormant deep in our subconsciousness will come to life weakening our will to pursue our noble ideal sapping our determination to sweep away obstacles to our success and strangling our desire for the refinement of our character.
- The alaskan malamute is a noble dog with a unique history.
- The product is noble fashion the design is novel artistic is durable thus deeply the general consumers and dealer "s favour mamy had been sold to national many areas and part of products exportation.