- high salary
- Be realistic you can't expect a big salary at eighteen.
- She balanced the attractions of a high salary against the prospect of working long hours.
- Many young Japanese engineers have been lured to the Middle East by the promise of high wages.
- He is covetous of her high salary.
- France yesterday said it would follow britain's lead in levying a supertax on bankers 'bonuses giving added momentum to global efforts to curb high levels of financial sector pay.
- The board will meet next month to consider further drastic cuts of about25% of jobs including salaried staff.
- The high-salaried manager replaced the business tycoon.
- Potentially higher wages may exacerbate inflationary pressure.
- The central government is considering giving a salary raise
- If the company should not give them higher pay the workers would walk out.
- Although it is true that the entertainment industry produces high-paying jobs and relatively little damage to the environment it would still be valuable even if it were not so lucrative or nonpolluting.
- We pay good money for our crop protection.
- We pay good wages for skilled worker.
- We pay good wages for skilled workers.
- And as I have said more money invested in china means more high-paying jobs for chinese.