common sorghum (Sorghum vulgare)
- But on farms that cannot get fertilizer the best solution may be the method of rotating sorghum with cowpea.
- Sorghum and corn have very similar composition but sorghum is better than corn for making liquor.
- The main production of grain sorghum is in areas of nsw and queensland on what were originally highly fertile soils.
- Sorghum is the least demanding grain in regard to water soils and climate.
- Sorghum is an important food grain in southern africa.
- The sorghum rises blushed glowing red faces you to smile bright yellow gu sui in the autumn wind repeatedly bows to you the nod the distant place cotton in vain likes the space white clouds.
- In the bazaar there were20or30stalls old villager set up half of the goods were dried potatoes and carrots with beards like old man also chilli flour mixed a lot of kaoliang hull was sold.
- Well. I believe there are seven: kaffir feterita shallu milo durra kaoliang and hegari.
- "Well. I believe there are seven: kaffir feterita shallu milo durra kaoliang and hegari."
- The pecking order of the agricultural vegetables is soybean> cole> corn> alfalfa> broomcorn> paddy> bean;
- Under artificial inoculation the pathogen could infect cereal plants such as sorghum sudangrass columbus grass corn foxtail millet pearl millet jobstears rice oat wheat and green foxtail.
- He came alone to the basket of steamed buns hesitated for a second and bent over to pick up two steamed buns of broomcorn flour.
- He stood up mopped the face with a hand took the half bowl of residual soup to the boiled water room at the southwest corner mixed some boiled water into the soup from a pipe hanging on the back wall of boiled water room broke the steamed buns of broomcorn flour into pieces soaked them in the bowl squatted under the eaves and started devouring the food.
- Some series of liquor was already brewaged such as farm series shore series and red kaoliang series.
- Along river a tape belong to yellow bonus rang with ceremony brown earth suit planting paddy corn barnyard grass millet sorghum peanut rape and wheat qiao son beans kind and potato kind.