- The professor is engaged in advanced studies.
- A person of great or varied learning.
- Often enigmatic he's the technical and practical brains of the operation.
- A: it needs to be emphasized that kbe is nothing far removed from ordinary people and life.
- We're not doing a lot of advanced cryptography tonight.
- It's not for the broadening of knowledge that one goes abroad but to get rid of that inferiority complex.
- To his credit the enigmatic frenchman never panicked choosing to urge patience as he maintained faith in his rising stars and promised that time would tell.
- The island was intangible inviolate.
- "Meanwhile a new cooler jazz style was emerging.one result in the1940s was be-bop or simply bop a musically sophisticated product of young black musicians."
- Meanwhile a new cooler jazz style was emerging.one result in the1940s was be-bop or simply bop a musically sophisticated product of young black musicians.
- Cookery is become on art a noble science cooks are gentlemen.
- And an advanced multi-step thinker.
- He is frosty and looks unfathomable.
- He moving proudly past enveloped as it were in the rich music with the procession of majestic and venerable fathers; he so unattainable in his worldly position and still more so in that far vista of his unsympathizing thoughts through which she now beheld him!
- We have as yet hardly spoken of the infant; that little creature whose innocent life had sprung by the inscrutable decree of providence a lovely and immortal flower out of the rank luxuriance of a passion.