[gāoshēn mò cè de]
- A: it needs to be emphasized that kbe is nothing far removed from ordinary people and life.
- To his credit the enigmatic frenchman never panicked choosing to urge patience as he maintained faith in his rising stars and promised that time would tell.
- He is frosty and looks unfathomable.
- He moving proudly past enveloped as it were in the rich music with the procession of majestic and venerable fathers; he so unattainable in his worldly position and still more so in that far vista of his unsympathizing thoughts through which she now beheld him!
- We have as yet hardly spoken of the infant; that little creature whose innocent life had sprung by the inscrutable decree of providence a lovely and immortal flower out of the rank luxuriance of a passion.