elevated (walkway, highway etc)
- A road bridge has to carry a lot of traffic.
- A rope passed through an overhead pulley, as at the top of a mast, that is used for hoisting.
- Legal experts in china say these figures reflect a concerted government campaign to persuade chinese companies to protect their intellectual property by law: the elevated motorway that runs through shanghai recently sported billboards extolling the virtues of ip protection and some chinese companies get government subsidies to cover patent application costs a factor that artificially inflates the number of filings.
- Tens of thousands of urban dwellers have been relocated to fringe areas to make way for the construction of the elevated highways.
- The scene along the elevated and meticulously landscaped walkway that stretches from gansevoort street to west 30th street can feel like some gotham festival of the lost arts.
- Roman censor and consul who built the first roman aqueduct and began construction of the appian way.
- Instinct made him step on the accelerator with the double purpose of overtaking daisy and leaving wilson behind and we sped along toward astoria at fifty miles an hour until among the spidery girders of the elevated we came in sight of the easy-going blue coupe.
- Contractor to provide reinforcement free zones block outs dowel bar reinforcement and openings in cast in situ viaduct to facilitate interfacing.
- When the prefabricated plant is under the viaduct the monolithic box girder is lifted by the gantry crane and transported by the special rotary traversed platform and then transported and erected by the bridge girder transporting and erecting machine.
- A steep sharply curving elevated railway with small open passenger cars that is operated at high speeds as a ride especially in an amusement park.
- With no.1metro station hu min overhead road and elevated railway it lines in a convenient traffic net.
- Backstay for fixpoint at viaduct anchor bolts m36
- Backstay for fixed termination at viaduct anchor bolts m36
- Generally the work includes site clearance earthworks viaduct construction retaining structures road works drainage works traffic management structural works and temporary works.
- Construction of approximately160m long deep bay link mainline in the form of viaducts;