- adj.高的,长的,夸大的 adv.<俚> 夸大地
- She was a tall woman and big-boned but she appeared slight and even boyish.
- Flick: to push the ball with the stick and raise it into the air: also called "scoop".
- Dad was a tall lean man whose sky-blue eyes could see straight through anything.but despite his no-nonsense gaze and way of speaking he was always easy to talk to.
- She was tall and perfectly proportioned.
- She stood framed in the doorway. A tall impressive figure in a long tailored cooat.
- Clothes always look good on her because she's so tall and willowy.