- held high
- Soaring as if with wings; elevated or sublime.
- Humanism was advocated in decameron and oriental decameron theology and fedual autocracy were attacked.
- In addition the anarchist used to depart from revolutionary practice and concrete struggle condition but shouted some inane but beautiful slogans.
- Keep your head held high?
- Stefan zweig never stop trying to relieve from the identity crisis by affirming humanitarianism and establishing the dream of ideal european however he finally failed because of the limitation of the quomodo he took.
- She was a courteous brow-lifting ice-armored woman who looked like tanis.
- It shows sufficiently that miscellaneous drama that describes thoughts provides special artistic value of discourse space for ordinary literati as well as for writer's wandering between elegance and vulgarness through manifold ways such as the practice of expressing will and emotion the special meaning revealed by autobiographic artistic expression and the natural artistic manner similar to essays of the late ming dynasty.