- senior engineer; advanced engineer
- The union demands a 7% wage hike.
- The rejection of their pay claim was given a less than rhapsodic reception by the miners.
- They're sticking out for higher wages.
- The announcementof the pay rise had a sting in its tail we would have to work longer hours.
- Most wage claims are settled by compromise.
- We must improve our efficiency as soon as possible.
- The Detroit auto workers went out for higher pay.
- Buying off strikers is child's play however compared with dealing with ever larger numbers of people who believe chinese society to be manifestly unjust.
- An immediate way is to upraise the personal income tax exemption.
- This system may calculate the piece-rate wage in a filature completely.
- Three pressure regulating measures namely the application of pressure regulating air chamber to balance the air pressure of burning section increasing the air pressure of the working face and filling the surface crannies are very effective in preventing and extinguishing the fire.
- This machine is mainly used for round spring surface shot blasting reinforcing and derusting.it will produce a compressional stress on the surface of the spring so as to enhance workpieces bending fatigue resistance.
- The union demands a7% wage hike.
- The application of digital to camera to criminal investigation can improve work efficiency and save expenses.
- Using the same principle for welded-tube mill roller repair will make it possibleto streamline the process reduce machining allowance as well as increase efficiency.