[gāo lǐng shí]
- kaolinite; smalite; collyrium; montmorillonite
- n.[矿] 高岭石
- A poorly crystalline kaolinite is included as many of these samples are oxidized and show the kaolinite overprint.
- We use many means such as research of field and sampling and observing row sample and analyses of using microscope and x-ray and diffuse reflect spectrum and chemistry and epma in lucubrating the clay-stone of kaolinite being position and the character of geognosy and the characterof the chemical composition.
- Changhua stone is a kaolinite earth family stone.it is divided into two types that is water pit and mountain pit.
- The sediments in the northeastern and northern study area are affected greatly by the kaolinite-and illite-rich sediments from the canadian makenzie river the offshore sediments along the northwest alaska coast are affected significantly by the sediments from the northwest alaska rivers and coast which are rich in chlorite and have variable kaolinite contents and the sediments in the western study area are affected significantly by the chlorite-rich siberian materials.
- Burial diagenesis can cause the kaolinite group of minerals to be neoformed transformed or destroyed.
- Montmorillonite+ fe-mg chlorite+ halloysite+ muscovite;
- Alunite is a harmful impurity which is difficult to remove from kaolinite and so is kaolinite in alunite ore.
- Figure63.intermediate argillic alterations contains muscovite illite chlorite kaolinite dickite montmorillonite calcite epidote and pyrite.
- Of these minerals kaolinite illite and chlorite are commonest.
- Clay fraction is dominated by illite and kaolinite with small proportions of smectite chlorite and vermiculite.
- The main absorption band appears at562nm.the height of this band is quite different for these three minerals: the highest band is observed for dickite and the lowest for pyrophyllite.
- Results have shown that the tonsteins are all synsedimentary acid volcanic ash which were turned to relatively pure kaolinitic mudstone through hydrolysis and diagenesis in peat moor environment.
- Using either of the three clay minerals gismondite metahalloysite and kaolinite subjecting them to calcination and treating them at various tempe-ratures with appropriate amounts of water glass and alkali liquor molecular sieves of the13x type can be readily obtained.
- The kaolinite tonstein in the seam5# is formed by acidic ash alterated in the acid medium in peat bog in tongchuan district.