- Vain was that ambition surely not an ignoble one to set his name beside those of gibbon and mommsen.
- He disliked intensely what he called'the virtuous tendency'in the socialist party.
- He is a man of strong moral fiber.
- He is a man of high principle.
- She had nobly served the cause of christianity.
- She thinks meditation can subtilize one's soul.
- Angelic benificence; a beatific smile; a saintly concern for his fellow men; my sainted mother.
- With sample noble rigorous modern advertisement design compare if postmodern advertising designs uncouple to have more wanton to spend freely children equally traditional dance of chains.
- Willoughby pattern is a man of unimpeachable honour.
- Seryozhka in himself is a nonentity a sluggard a drunkard and a wastrel but when he has his red lead or compasses in his hand he is at once something higher a servant of god.
- So that there is something which is truest something best something noblest and consequently something which is most being for those things that are greatest in truth are greatest in being as it is written in metaph ii.
- The person that envy accordingly should change the individual character of tolerance stricture above all want catholic self-surrender is first make oneself can have good self-restraint and exalted moral quality.
- At the same time of absorptionv collection teaditional tiles distillate king art will focuse on real life space aesthetice and design philosophy depend on the idea of the human and the natural co-existence each other breath together particularly expressed of king art s products thereout expreout express on the distingue living space.
- The party's reputation as a staunch redoubt of high moral probity has taken a bit of a knock since the scandal.
- Claiming to have or show better behaviour or higher moral principles than others; self-righteous