[gāo ěr fū qiú gǎn]
- brassie; club
- The country is already one of the world's largest producers and consumers of titanium although its production has been largely confined to lower-grade titanium of the sort used in bicycle frames golf clubs or anti-corrosive pipes for the chemical industry.
- Putter after several years of innovative and unusual golf club design.
- He swings his umbrella as if it were a golf club.
- Central golf-offers digital teaching studios practice bays club fitting studio shop cafe and restaurant.
- The injury is consistent with a nine iron or possibly a sand wedge.
- Suddenly with the mass production of golf clubs and balls the average person could afford to play.