- The house was surrounded by high walls.
- The high wall was built as a defence against intruders.
- 庄园周围有一堵高墙, 使他们不受外界打扰。
- A high wall round the estate protected their privacy.
- The well-trained fireman can get over this tall wall easily.
- The prison is encompassed by high walls.
- The adjacent apartment block screened the high wall of the dunes.
- Suddenly from the top of the pawnshop wall there was flash and a burst of machine-gun fire raked the street below.the tsengs at the corner of the street suddenly found themselves in the line of fire.
- He accomplished this by getting rid of the irons with which his wrists and ankles were shackled cutting through a double grille of oak and iron bars descending twenty-five feet by a knotted sheet and blanket and climbing a twenty-two-foot wall.
- A high wall surrounds the prison camp.
- For relatively thick facings the dead weight of the facing may also provide a significant contribution to the capacity of the wall system.
- The wealth of the rich is their fortified city; they imagine it an unscalable wall.
- Now there are four six-foot walls about here.
- A big wall shut out the light.
- The moated palaces with their golden tiled roofs and red pillars are surrounded by high walls with a tower on each corner.