- to sing loudly
fig. to mouth slogans
- "What think you of bossuet chanting the te deum over the dragonnades?"
- The conference ended with everyone singing the internationale.
- Then her eyes lighted on a singing black buck in the front rank.he stood nearly six and a half feet tall a giant of a man ebony black stepping along with the lithe grace of a powerful animal his white teeth flashing as he led the gang in "go down moses."
- I should like to be a periwinkle said he mysteriously "on the top of a valley and sing tooralloo-ralloo."
- "I should like to be a periwinkle" said he mysteriously "on the top of a valley and sing tooralloo-ralloo."
- To wassail specifically refers to going house to house singing carols in order to receive food and drink or possibly money to be donated to charity.
- Symphony of angels recited by the troupe of il diavolo in barcelona in front of a capacity camp nou which left not even the slightest of chances to the opposing orchestra from roumania.
- Women wave your pantihose sing the chorus and it goes!