- Gaotai county in Zhangye 張掖|张掖
- Mark is too lily-livered to dive off the high board.
- An altar stood on a raised dais at one end of the room but the ceremonial torches had long since died.
- A raised platform or dais from which a speaker addresses an assembly.
- Some conclusions by the study were as follows: sunan county was the most vulnerable region; ganzhou borough was the secondary; gaotai and minle county were of a little ulnerable region shandan and linze county were the least vulnerable region.
- The diver poised on the edge of the high board.
- The diver poised himself on the edge of the high board.
- In order to break through the traditional technology and the conception of equipment design suggest to use bunchy phase deep hole or big diameter deep hole in laneway to realize the exploding of high step on opencast working; digging with big contain forklift to realize the continuous transportation of dragline-mobile convolution crusher-belt transportation machine therefore form a new technology system that be propitious to increase collectivity technique and economic benefit.
- "While this passed hester prynne had been standing on her pedestal still with a fixed gaze towards the stranger;"
- The ancient building of china is a successively intact and relatively independent development framework.it comes down in a continuous line which includes the appearance form of dais wooden framework and large roof the association mode of the courtyard and the gardens which advocate the natural tradition.this indicates that there is a kind of relatively stable architecture developping view which existed in the historical long river of the ancient building development of china.
- Thy neck is like the tower of david builded for an armoury whereon there hang a thousand bucklers all shields of mighty men.
- It has already been noticed that directly over the platform on which hester prynne stood was a kind of balcony or open gallery appended to the meeting-house.
- The ziggurat is a series of square platforms with long ramps leading to a broad podium upon which archaeologists believe there once stood a shrine with a roof of burnished gold from which the people worshipped the moon.
- The referee's position is on a high seat and looks along the net.the umpire sits opposite the referee at ground level.