- n.人,人们,民族,人类,公民 vt.使住(满)人
- A n caucasian language spoken by the circassian people.
- The people became enthusiastic about genetics and tried to improve the breed and they began to mix native caucasians with the german shepherd and great dane.
- For caucasia lermontov had beautiful memories while a child bold dreams while an adult as well as renewed knowledge about it after his exile.
- A member of the caucasoid race.
- Her skull shows combined caucasoid and mongoloid features.
- In the caucasus in the crimea even in the urals.
- Despite the development in research on the caucasic nations as well as that on anatomy study in the outer nose of oriental people especially the histological research in the blood supplying system of bottom of nose as well as the supermicrangium structure remains untouched which serves as a barrier to the improvement of plastic surgery.
- 2.cold Resistance experimentthe cold resistance capacity of ck and cutting treatment of3clovers during naturally decreasing of temperature was caucasian clover> caucasian clover cutting> white clover> white clover cutting> red clover> red clover cutting.
- Blake mccormick a well-nourished caucasian male...
- The russian plain is bordered on the south by the caucasian mountain range.the rivers ob and yenisei flow into the arctic ocean from the altai and sayan mountains.
- In the new stage the u.s.would expand the space of anti-terrorism by going beyond afghanistan to southeast asia caucasus and middle east.
- Any tree of the genus pterocarya; fruit is a small winged nutlet; caucasus to southeastern asia.
- The effects of salt stress on seed germination characteristics of caucasian clover red clover and white clover were studied.the composition of salt liquid was nacl& na2so4and the quantitative proportion was1: 1.the cold resistances of3clovers during naturally temperature dropping were tried.
- Correlation of cretaceous oceanic red beds in turkey caucasus and himalaya.
- An ancient country of transcaucasia roughly equivalent to the eastern part of present-day georgia.iberia was allied to rome and later ruled by a persian dynasty.it became a byzantine province in the sixth century a.d.