a usurer; a vampire; a loan shark
- No matter how broke he is, he never goes to a juice dealer.
- A loan shark is an unlicensed lender.
- Moneylenders offer help but extort a heavy price.
- Never do business with a loan shark.
- She found the loan shark's demands unconscionable and impossible to meet.
- Love is an extremely exacting usurer.
- Love an extremely exacting usurer.
- Interest especially excessive interest paid to a moneylender.
- The fields not so marked had for the most part already been sold on account of unpaid mortgages or interest and had passed into the ownership of the noble usurer;
- He mortgaged his house to the usurer for& 30000.
- He had the misfortune to owe a huge sum to a moneylender.
- As he borrowed money from a usurer to gamble in casino and he lost all the money at last.
- Many took to gambling and got in over their heads borrowing from shylock to pay their debts.