willing (to do sth)
- abbr 缩写 = South: Sth Pole, eg on a map 南极（如标於地图上的）
- 你可以想怎麽写就怎麽写, 只要能让那些花冤枉钱的人高兴就行。
- You can write what you like, as long as it keeps the punters happy.
- 他们打开包裹, 高兴地叫喊起来。
- They opened the parcel with whoops of delight.
- They were all very pleased with the news.
- 你考及格了, 我很高兴。
- I'm glad about your passing the test.
- 你能把那一点指出来, 我感到很高兴。
- I'm glad you raised that point.
- I'm pleased that you've made such an auspicious start to the new term.
- 他身体好些了, 我很高兴。
- I'm glad he's feeling better.
- 他有那种看法, 我十分高兴。
- I am delighted that he should take that view.
- 他给我们讲故事、 说笑话, 让我们高兴了好几小时。
- He entertained us for hours with his stories and jokes.
- 他获晋升, 喜欢他的许多人都感到高兴。
- His preferment pleased his many admirers.
- He was greatly cheered by the news.
- 他又回到家 , 感到很高兴。
- He was glad to be home again.
- All his father's exhortations were in vain.
- You can't think how glad I am to see you!
- They were glad to leave the boat and put their feet on the solid ground.