- greater than
- A nobleman ranking below an earl or a count and above a baron.
- A mass of the earth's crust that lies between two faults and is higher than the surrounding land.
- Mothers are well-known for setting the needs of the family above their own interests.
- His best price is still higher than all the other supplier.
- Being at an energy level higher than the ground state.
- Located higher than another; upper.
- The rice crop this year is15 percent above the average.
- Invariably the betting odds are higher than at the racetrack or in a high street betting shop.
- There was no difference be tw een the larger bronchial and smaller bronchial and lung parenchyma. However th e number of positive cells of eg2in the smaller bronchial and lung parenchyma was higher than that in the larger bronchi.
- The emergence of seedlings was approximately8days earlier and a lai of3.0covering the spacing between rows was altained approximately11days earlier and kept25days longer than that of direct seeding.the extreme value of lai was4.9and0.8higher than direct seeding.
- The incidence rate of luf in group cc and group hmg were significantly higher than in nc.
- They were the lowest level at12h after burn both in ifr group and dfr group at1500m altitude.
- 2.the Specific antibodies of cop-1were identified in blood serum in cop-1-immunized chronic eiop rats8weeks after autoimmunization induced by cop-1.
- 20.3if The definitive countervailing duty is higher than the amount guaranteed by the cash deposit or bond the difference shall not be collected.
- Some basic compounds in domestic burley tobacco such as pyridines pyrazines and other alkaloid compounds were lower than those in brazil and zimbabwe tobacco leaves.