to cut or smash the kneecaps as corporal punishment
- v.切(割、削),(直线等)相交,剪,截,刺穿,刺痛,删节,开辟 n.(刀、剑、鞭等的)切削,削减,删节,伤口,切口
- v.打碎,粉碎 n.打碎,粉碎 adj.出色的
- adv.同样地,被看作,象 prep.当做 conj.与...一样,当...之时,象,因为 [域] American Samoa,东萨摩亚 [军] Air to Surface,空对地 (As)symb [化]砷 (arsenic)
- n.<美>下士 adj.肉体的,身体的
- A flat triangular bone located at the front of the knee joint.
- Conclusion thenursing round the operation is valid viable in the smashed kneecap fracture with the improved tensionband steel wire added with the steel wire surrounding and tying to fix inside.
- The study was to discuss the treatment with the improved tension band steelwire added with the steel wire surrounding and tying to fix inside the smashed kneecap fracture roundthe operation period nursing was to observe the curative effect.
- The patella is triangular with its apes directed downward.
- Patellar tendon complex is an ideal material to substitude the anterior and the posterior cruciate ligament.
- Result mediopatellar plica syndrome had the following clinical symptoms: painful knee and mediopatellar tenderness in all patients; tender bands in56.7% patients; positive test of flexion or extension with internal femoral condyle pressed in62.7% patients; positive mcmarry "s sign in31.3% patients.
- The forces involved in extensor mechanism: the quadriceps muscle force tension of patellar tendon and patellofemoral joint reaction force are computed.
- The result indicates that the patellar tendon lateral femoral condyle tibia crest tibia end fibular head and fibular end are primarily stressed.
- The mechanism study of anterior tibial tubercle advancement in the treatment of condromalacia patellofemoral joint?
- Satisfying axial view patella was acquired on both of the two kinds of cases with an eligible rate of97%.
- Results indicated that patella chondromalacia was caused by lower pressure of articular surface and bad metabolization.
- Objective to increase the level of clinical diagnosis of mediopatellar plica syndrome.
- Objective to introduce the clinical application and practicability of exposure technique for axial view patella radiography with patient in sedentary position.