- A flat triangular bone located at the front of the knee joint.
- Conclusion thenursing round the operation is valid viable in the smashed kneecap fracture with the improved tensionband steel wire added with the steel wire surrounding and tying to fix inside.
- The study was to discuss the treatment with the improved tension band steelwire added with the steel wire surrounding and tying to fix inside the smashed kneecap fracture roundthe operation period nursing was to observe the curative effect.
- The patella is triangular with its apes directed downward.
- The forces involved in extensor mechanism: the quadriceps muscle force tension of patellar tendon and patellofemoral joint reaction force are computed.
- Satisfying axial view patella was acquired on both of the two kinds of cases with an eligible rate of97%.
- Results indicated that patella chondromalacia was caused by lower pressure of articular surface and bad metabolization.
- Objective to introduce the clinical application and practicability of exposure technique for axial view patella radiography with patient in sedentary position.