- The thigh bone is connected to the hip bone.
- Element six-a company controlled by de beers the world's biggest maker of artificial diamonds-has set up a$ 100m venture fund to promote the use of these materials in areas from artificial hips and knees to electronics and water purification.
- Conclusions: the soft tissue in the acetabulum is one of the factors to hinder hip reduction.
- In group b there were2cases of rapid esr 1case crp test positive.
- The main point of my essay is to make quantitative analysis and conclude its developmental routines and consequently apply it to clinic by reconstructing the femoral neck anteversion of the ddh.
- Conclusion: low soft tissue tension especially weakness of the abductor musculature was the most important caust of dislocation after tha.
- When the swing in the goal direction of hip part is violent will wave the pole from the inboard downwards straight steeply.
- Methods: the cube in the obtained3d ct image data matrix of pelvis and acetabulum was moved hexahedron unit was used in the internal bone and marching cube arithmetic was used on the surface bone tetrahedron was established to instead equivalent surface and the3d finite element models of pelvis and acetabulum were constructed.
- A basin-shaped structure of the vertebrate skeleton composed of the innominate bones on the sides the pubis in front and the sacrum and coccyx behind that rests on the lower limbs and supports the spinal column.
- The result showed that the inputting moment of anklebone is2.5times of the moment of knee joint and6times of the moment of hipbone joint therefore the driving moment of anklebone is one of the decision factors for the entire robot to accomplish the jumping action.
- Results the computerized3-dreconstuction of acetabulum bone structure appeared to mimic the real anatomy of acetabulum.
- Conclusions: improved articular paracapsule iliac osteotomy is an effective operative method to treat congenital dislocation of hip joint.
- Conclusion: through clinical research we regard that there are multiple factors on avn of femur head after the treatment of ddh which can cause larger stress between the acetabular and the epiphysis of the femur head.
- Conclusions: the mental and physical disability associated with end-stage ankle arthrosis is at least as severe as that associated with end-stage hip arthrosis.
- Conclusiont1-flash-2d sequence and indirect magnetic resonance arthrography show the best quality in detecting the acetabular labrum.