- Death is often shown in pictures as a human skeleton.
- Not only is there a skeleton in every closet, but there is a screw loose in every skeleton.
- "If we have any guts, we'd get out of here, " as one skeleton say to another in the medical laboratory.
- There ain't a thing left here'said merry still feeling round among the bones'not a copper doit nor a baccy box.
- And when they came to the place named golgotha that is to say dead man's head
- Pirate ships used to fly the skull and crossbones.
- His black flag unfurled with the skull and crossbones on it
- Carol and george put a cigarette in the mouth of the skeleton
- Near the entry of the church a flight of steps leads to the top of what many christians believe is the exact spot of golgotha the place of the skull where christ was crucified.
- The terror of the dead buccaneer had fallen on their spirits.
- Better known to his friends as the death's-head moth.
- Every family is said to have at least one skeleton in the cupboard.
- And bearing the cross for himself he went out to the place called the place of a skull which is called in hebrew golgotha
- They made him hew out his cross and then dragged him to calvary.
- They stamped a skull and crossbones on the label of poisonous drug.