- The hispaniola in that unbroken mirror was exactly portrayed from the truck to the water line the jolly roger hanging from her peak.
- A black flag bearing a white skull and crossbones; indicates a pirate ship.
- Some people maintained that he was a mysterious person and that no one ever entered his chamber which was a regular anchorite's cell furnished with winged hour-glasses and enlivened by cross-bones and skulls of dead men!
- They took jesus therefore and he went out bearing his own cross to the place called the place of a skull which is called in hebrew golgotha.
- The man condemned to die on calvary.
- The skull and crossbones means one thing:
- The skull-and-crossbones crudely carved on the first tombstones was replaced by a winged cherub.
- Summoned skeleton of the necro class didn't appear in the pet window and the player couldn't manage them.this is saved.
- The same fogs that have caused shipwrecks for centuries giving a section of the namibian shoreline the name of skeleton coast have shaped insect morphology and behavior.
- Checked the third molar inside your skeleton'mouth.
- You can't shoot the silver bullet into me.
- A skull and crossbones on a bottle usually means that it contains poison.
- One sees and it makes more complete these mysteries full of horror skinless bodies and skeletons spading as if they were farmhands.
- A personification of the destroyer of life usually represented as a skeleton holding a scythe.
- He has the wispy goatee and the ghoulish tattoos of a hardened aging man but the skinny legs of a second grader and the biceps of a boy scout.