- A niche in an ossuary or a columbarium or an ordinary niche which remains vacant for a period of3months after allocation or removal of skeletal or cremated remains shall revert to the board for any further allocation which the board may make.
- A consignor or an agent for the transportation of a corpse or human remains into or out of the country must declare the matter to a frontier health and quarantine office; transport thereof in either direction across the border shall not be allowed until sanitary inspection proves satisfactory and an entry or exit permit is given.
- These animated skeletal remains of slain sorcerers wield the forces of elemental magic as they sow death throughout the land.
- It was the first skeleton to be found in the3000-year-old necropolis she said.
- The police unearthed a skeleton in his garden.