Taiwan pr. gu1
- You get (a) 10% commission on everything you sell.
- How many ribs does a man have?
- A bony fillet of fish.
- A pelvic artery.
- A single spot or pip on a playing card, die, or domino.
- The outer point on either side of the lower jaw at which the jawbone angles upward.
- "If we have any guts, we'd get out of here, " as one skeleton say to another in the medical laboratory.
- Unfamiliar footsteps may sound creepily in a haunted house.
- Dr ungar and his colleagues used powerful microscopes to scan the surface of seven fossilised molars belonging to the species paranthropus boisei a hominid that lived in sub-saharan africa between 1.4m and 2.3m years ago and which became popularly known as "nutcracker man" owing to its enormous jaws and thickly enamelled teeth.
- "Being a bahai has transformed me" she admits.
- During the eighth five-year plan period on the middle and lower reaches of the yangtze river the lower reaches of the yellow river and on the huaihe haihe songhua and liaohe rivers and lake taihu the main dikes were heightened and reinforced waterways were cleaned up and flood diversion projects were built.the construction of a group of key projects for water control and other uses were completed or started.
- "Eburnation: degeneration of bone into a hard ivorylike mass as that which occurs at the articular surfaces of bones in osteoarthritis."
- Though a bronco did kick in two of my ribs last summer
- "Farthingale: a support such as a hoop worn beneath a skirt to extend it horizontally from the waist used by european women in the16th and17th centuries."
- "If those eyes of yours were bed-winches" returned miss pross "and I was an english four-poster they shouldn't loose a splinter of me.