- follicle; catapophysis; apophysis
- The calcaneus projects backward behind the ankle.
- A dry single-chambered fruit that splits along only one seam to release its seeds as in larkspur and milkweed.
- Any of several plants of the genus coptis having white flowers slender yellow roots ternately divided evergreen leaves and clusters of follicles.
- The talus rests upon the upper surface of the calcaneus.
- Having a chest deformity marked by a projecting breastbone caused by infantile rickets.
- To the occipital protrusion on the cranium.
- The projection of skin-covered cartilage in front of the meatus of the external ear.