- His son suffered from a fractured pelvis.
- A pelvic artery.
- By anatomic research and the situation of contracture tracts we found that the contracture of middle gluteal muscle was the reason of obliquity of pelvis but maximus muscle would not cause it.
- Back: the posterior portion of the trunk of the human body between the neck and the pelvis; the dorsum.
- The posterior portion of the trunk of the human body between the neck and the pelvis; the dorsum.
- We present a male patient with straddle-type pelvic stress fracture and discuss the possible causative mechanisms.
- The applications of the bi-planar navigation robot system in tibia intramedullary nailing femur intramedullary nailing femoral neck cannulated screw and sacro-iliac screw are also introduced in terms of workspace projection module localization algorithm clinical experiments and evaluation indices.
- Nevertheless pelvic ct still showed an abscess within right psoas muscle and iliac fossa.
- Methods: the cube in the obtained3d ct image data matrix of pelvis and acetabulum was moved hexahedron unit was used in the internal bone and marching cube arithmetic was used on the surface bone tetrahedron was established to instead equivalent surface and the3d finite element models of pelvis and acetabulum were constructed.
- A basin-shaped structure of the vertebrate skeleton composed of the innominate bones on the sides the pubis in front and the sacrum and coccyx behind that rests on the lower limbs and supports the spinal column.
- Pelvis fragment and two humerus.
- Muscles may cramp and twitch.without early treatment effects may include bowlegs knock-knees and beadiness where the ribs meet the breastbone. A narrow chest and pelvis can later increase susceptibility to lung diseases and impede childbirth.
- "Muscles may cramp and twitch.without early treatment effects may include bowlegs knock-knees and beadiness where the ribs meet the breastbone. A narrow chest and pelvis can later increase susceptibility to lung diseases and impede childbirth."
- Conclusion: contracture of middle gluteal muscle was the mechanism of gmc with obliquity of pelvis.
- Conclusion the bernese periacetabular osteotomy through ilioinguinal approach is a safe and efficient procedure for the treatment of adult acetabular dysplasia.