- osteoma (benign tumor composed of bone-like material)
- n.材料,原料,物资,素材,布料 adj.物质的,肉体的,具体的,重要的,实质性的
- A malignant bone tumor.
- Pathological dia-gnosis showed: 10osteomas 7meningio-mas 4metastatic tumours 3neurinomas 2optic nerve gliomas 2cavernous he-mangiomas 2mucoceles 2epidermoidand dermoid cyst and1chondrosarcoma.
- A benign tumor composed of bony tissue often developing on the skull.
- The differential diagnosis includes fibromatosis and chondroma of soft parts.
- Results: among all cases treated surgically 4cases were pleomorphic adenoma of the parotid gland; 3cases were malignant tumor of the parotid gland; 1case was zygomatic osteoma; 4cases were carotid body tumor; 1case was branchial cleft cysts; 3cases were cervical lymph node metastasis; 2cases were pharyngeal malignant tumor; 4cases were fibromatosis of the tongue; 2cases were dermoid cyst; 2cases were sublingual gland tumor.
- Result: the positive rate of p18was61.9% in the group of gct and30% in the group of osteochondromas.
- The clinical diagnosis on admission was osteochondroma of the right femur.
- Chondroma of soft parts also affects the hands but it is usually well circumscribed and has more well developed chondroid differentiation.
- We found a juxtacortical chondroma.
- Ct can demonstrate the location.size and shape of osteoma as well as its relation with surrounding structures thereby providing useful information to guide therapy.
- Oracle order onymous operation on osteoma oculist opt optometer;
- Osteoma should be included in the differential diagnosis of calcified masses in cerebellopontine angle.