- Simple modular architecture research tool
- Reefy boundstone or framework commonly contains large cavities formed through rapid organic growth.
- This paper presents a new type of fe-base wear-resistant materials-fcb alloys.
- Having a wooden framework with plaster brick stone or other masonry filling the spaces.
- At present a transport system with expressways as the mainframe national highway and provincial road as the backing and county-level highways as subsidiary arteries and highway railway and water transport playing equal roles has been formed in the main.
- The radial lt tires were produced using hmls polyester cord in carcass ply by modifying the structure design and processing technology of tire.
- They will protect the skeleton at any rate.
- The resurrection of dinosaurs: little friends do your see the huge skeleton of stegosaurus?
- Results show that design continuous dense gradation asphalt mixture with bailey method offers mineral aggregate gradation the effect of framework dense structure which has good anti-permanent deformation capability and anti-water damage capability it has relatively well meliorate the gradation segregation problem and inadequate compaction problem in asphalt pavement construction and it may well satisfy the performance demand for asphalt pavement in warm wet area.
- The form that titanium atoms incorporate into the framework of titanium silicalite synthesized using tpabr as template differs from that using the classical method and the unit cell volume does not significantly expand.
- The former most avo researches are based on single-phase solid medium however the real gas and oil reservoirs are multiphase medium that is the unification of multi-mediumcomponent of the gas oil water and rock matrix.
- Any of the class osteichthyes having a bony skeleton.
- The molecular structure of ia which was deduced from the result of crystal structure analysis of ib shows that it is a novel diterpene containing chlorine with a51-bicyclic carbon skeleton the molecular formula c20h33o4cl.
- A lightweight corset bone originally made from the quills of domestic fowl as a substitute for whalebone.
- Hewing to a long but dying tradition workmen in beihai china craft the wood skeleton of a junk for the prolific south china sea fishing industry.