- broken bones
- adj.坏掉的,患病的,被制服的,断掉的 vbl.break的过去分词
- 医生认为我并未骨折, 但他正等著看X射线照片。
- The doctor doesn't think I've broken a bone but he's waiting to see the X-rays.
- 她的踝关节数周前骨折, 至今仍打著石膏。
- She broke her ankle weeks ago and it's still in plaster.
- I've broken a bone in my arm.
- 他多处受伤, 其中三处是骨折。
- He had several injuries, including three fractures.
- Sebastian became captain in place of Miles who had broken his leg.
- Her leg fractured in two places.
- Fred broke his leg, but he is able to get about on crutches.
- Fracture of any part of the body can be very serious in old people.
- His son suffered from a fractured pelvis.
- Objective to explore the clinic feature and the approach to holistic nursing of the patients with osteosarcoma intercurrent pathological fracture during the operation.
- A broken metatarsal in december2005put him out of the reckoning at chelsea and last season came to a premature end when he was diagnosed with glandular fever in march.
- The x-ray shows a fracture of your left femur.
- We present a male patient with straddle-type pelvic stress fracture and discuss the possible causative mechanisms.
- Manifestations include edema and swelling pain and tenderness muscle spasm deformity ecchymosis loss of function and crepitation.
- But when police gets involved asked that square person test is hurt only and detained my friend and his elder brother directly exact check hurts fracture of bone of bridge of the nose of eventuate the other side..