- Having a lean and bony physique.
- The lateral crural complexes are supported by the suspensory ligament of the tip the ligamentous connection between the cephalic margins of the lower lateral crura as they diverge from each other in the supratip are and rest on the septal angle as well as the fibrous connections to the upper lateral cartilages and abutment with the piriform aperture.
- Me? I haven't a snobbish bone in my body.
- "For the days of my life have vanished like smoke and my bones are parched like ash and let all my impurities be as... fuel for that fire!
- And I also found a piece of that old paper...
- I have been coughing sputum and feeling sick. I have a headache aching bones and joints.
- To avoid injuring her I clean her body carefully as she is only skin and bones.
- A styliform bone or appendage.
- A wedge-shaped bone especially one of three such bones in the tarsus of the foot.
- The oldest bone found in australia was at lake mungo in new south wales.
- Weeks in an open boat had reduced the surviving crew members to skin and bones.
- A number of peptides important in normal bone formation such as members of the transforming growth factor-beta superfamily are not satisfactory for this purpose either because their beneficial effects are predominantly local or there is systemic toxicity associated with their administration.
- This fog rusts your bones-
- These wind chimes are made of bone!
- Stone soup: specially selected stones are cooked for over10hour we are very strictly in stone selection and use only pigs born in definde region and use only pigs born in definde region and fed with green fodder.only bones of three pares of the pig can be used.therefore our cookde stone soup looks white like milk with pleasing smell and tastes as well as well as rich nutrients.