- We reconstructed what the dinosaur looked like from a few of its bones.
- The dog scratched up a bone in the garden.
- The dog was crunching a bone.
- Give the dog the bone don't tantalize him.
- A dog salivates when it sees a bone.
- Buttons are sometimes made of bone.
- Parents are responsible for the welfare of their children.
- Man's earliest implements were carved from stone and bone.
- There's not much meat on that bone.
- The knife wound penetrated to the bone, and her life was in danger.
- The dog wags its tail in expectation of a bone.
- The dog jealously guarded its bone.
- The doctor put his bone into the joint again.
- Nothing remained of the body but bones and ashes.
- I've got a fish bone stuck in my throat.