- As they passed a barnyard of mules and pigs the husband sarcastically asked "are they relatives of yours?
- Did it come with a mule?
- Do n't think you can juggle books on me and lie about how much your clothes cost and how much it takes to run the house so that you can use the money to buy more mules or another mill for ashley. I intend to look over and carefully check your expenditures and I know what things cost.
- As they passed a barnyard of mules and pigs the husband sarcastically asked "are they relatives of yours?"
- Mules are misbegotten unnatural critters and it ought to be illegal to breed them. "
- You're the most pigheaded law mule I ever run up against.
- Have you heard the one about the pike that tried to eat a mule? Unlike some fisherman's tales this one could be true.
- He could not sit his mule.
- Most of them were walking a few fortunate ones rode bony horses and mules which the terms of the surrender had permitted them to keep gaunt animals which even an untrained eye could tell would never reach far-away florida and south georgia.
- He is as stubborn as a mule.
- He's as stubborn as a mule.
- Through the rue de la monnaie the wind rushed like white hair streaming wild: it whirled around the white hitching posts which obstructed the free passage of omnibuses and twenty mule teams.
- I saw him whipping his team of mules.
- This mule is rather spookish.
- Just as she was preparing to start walking the long way across town to the yankee encampment a battered wagon appeared.in it was an old woman with a lip full of snuff and a weather-beaten face under a drab sunbonnet driving a dawdling old mule.