- Oh I'm particularly fascinated by them at the moment sir.there seems to be quite a ruckus emanating from certain areas. It's almost as if they're building something underground.all most intriguing.
- My semiannual "where are our priorities?" Rant.
- The student organizations alone are mind-blowing.
- A spokeswoman blamed the confusion on miscommunication between the company and its customers.
- A stirring mass as of leaves or dust; a shower.
- In a tumultuous and riotous manner.
- Previously the deadliest campus shooting in u.s.history was a rampage that took place in1966at the university of texas at austin where charles whitman climbed the clock tower and opened fire with a rifle from the28th-floor observation deck.
- That caused a very big ruckus be-tween the two schools " he adds" with my sifu organising a big meeting between the two schools and chastising me which I deserved. It's funny because I would never tolerate one of my students doing that sort of thing today... "
- At the time of the pull-out united nations premises had been looted and personnel were being molested.
- Who durin'the disturbance pinched his finger in the valve of his sackbut
- Before the death of john f.kennedy and all the commotion around it have faded into the background perhaps it is worth spending a moment or two on a lovely lesson--a lovely reminder--that came out of the sad series of events.
- A suspect in the murder of three students in newark new jersey pleads not guilty while prosecutors tried explaining why the illegal immigrant from peru was granted bail earlier this year when charged with assault and child rape.
- Police searched the alleys of the hindu holy city of varanasi in northern india yesterday for a monkey accused of stealing reading glasses from a south korean tourist.
- During this time there's been a lot of turmoil.
- Chinese li luo heads list of successful candidates on uneven bars