- You can't dogmatize about people's needs.
- You're always complaining!
- The Vikings harried the English coast.
- 她是个十足的骚货--人尽可夫, 什麽事都干得出来!
- She's a real goer she'll do anything with anyone!
- Stop bellyaching all the time!
- 你老发牢骚, 跟你在一起真没意思!
- It's no fun being with you, you old misery!
- 他们正伤心时, 我觉得我好像骚扰了他们。
- I felt as though I was intruding on their private grief.
- 他的演说产生了不幸的後果, 由之引发一场骚乱。
- His speech had an unfortunate sequel, in that it caused a riot.
- He was irritated by their perpetual complaints.
- He`s a dreadful grumbler.
- 他自己关在小屋里埋头工作, 以免受到骚扰
- He immured himself in a small room to work undisturbed.
- Give over complaining!
- Rioting broke out between rival groups of fans.
- The chairman had to call the meeting to order after the ribald comments of one of the members caused uproar among the others.
- Presently the tumult died down.